Below is a list of supplies that the 4th grade teachers are requesting to be brought in the
first week of school. All donations to your child’s education and classroom are greatly appreciated. This supply list may also be found on the school website, which can be accessed through the Edison Board of Education website.
- 1 binder (1 inch and not floppy)
- 1 set of dividers (5 pack)
- 2 folders
- 2 Composition Notebooks (Mrs. Recine and Mrs. Lombardo's class need 3 notebooks)
- 4 packages of post-it notes
- 1 set of index cards
- 1 package of expo markers
- 1 box of Ziploc bags (Boys bring in 1 gallon size and girls bring in 1 sandwich size)
- 1 pencil pouch with… (PLEASE NO PENCIL BOXES)
- small pencil sharpener
- 1 pen (blue or black)
- 1 highlighter
- 1 set of markers or colored pencils
- 1 box of crayons
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 package of glue sticks
- Personal headphones or earbuds and a mouse
Have a wonderful summer!
We can't wait until we see you in September!